More Dwellings Are In the Works!
We're working on a new run of Dwellings right now with plans to release more stock in the coming months. Please join our mailing list using the link below to be the first to know when new games are available.
Number of Players: 1-5
Time to Play: 60-150 Minutes
STANDARD EDITION (ELEMENT COVER)
Fight the Beasts, Dwell the Land, Claim the Magic! A long lost world of magical power awaits! Giant monsters roam while Dragons, Wizards and Warriors battle in 8 elemental realms.
Dwellings of Eldervale blends worker placement, area control, engine building and unique worker units. Players take turns placing a worker in Eldervale or regrouping and activating their tableau of adventure cards. Action spaces include realms key to power: a summoning portal, an ancient mill, the lost fortress, deep dungeons, and a crumbling mage tower and the elemental lands of Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, Dark, Order and Chaos! Magic cards grant spells, quests and prophecies to players.
In the end, the players with the most elemental dominance among the multiple paths to victory will reign over Eldervale.
- 8 Dual-sided Player Mats in Custom Gametrayz
- 6 Dungeon, Resource, Hex, Core Gametrayz
- 72 Custom Meeples, 8 Player Colors
- 48 Custom Meeple Dwellings, 8 Player Colors
- 48 Wooden Score Markers, 8 Player Colors
- 53 Marbled D6 Dice, 8 Player/Monster Colors
- 1 Elemental Scoreboard and Underworld
- 32 Unique Elemental and Ruin Hex Tiles
- 24 Ghosts of Eldervale Solo Mode Cards
- 1 Ghosts of Eldervale Playmat & Watcher Meeple
- 60 Magic Cards
- 104 Adventure Cards, with Unique Fantasy Art
- 8 Starter Player Faction Cards
- 9 Monster Cards, Custom Art/Abilities
- 9 Monster Standees & 12 Plastic Stands
- 9 Glass Bead “Orbs”
- 120 Cardboard Resources
- 10 Cardboard Tactics & Trove Tokens
- 5 Player Reference Aides, Appendix Booklet
- Dwellings of Eldervale Game Details & Videos