4 The Birds Game Details & Videos
An amazing new game from designer Steve Ewoldt, 4 The Birds is a fun for the whole family! It’s the classic line-up game (four in a row or four in a square wins) with twists like a ‘pecking order’ among birds, non-player crows and hawks that scatter the flock and 6 powerful action cards per player that allow players to swoop in for a win. Fresh off Kickstarter, these cute bird pawns are ready to land on your table!
- Fast and easy to learn game play
- Finely balanced mix of luck and strategy
- Territorial disputes between birds struggling for the same spot on the board are resolved by a very novel "Pecking Order"
- Uses a unique slide mechanic to resolve contested spots
- Non-player birds (crows and hawks) add a curious chain reaction of board-reorganizing slides and scatters
- Truly an abstract "gateway" game that's great for kids' spatial and numerical skills and even better for adults who are out of practice.
- Bird pawns are cute, as well as fun to hold and play with!
- You haven't heard bird puns and innuendos quite like these!
Number of Players: 2-6
Age Group: 8+
Time To Play: 20-30 minutes
Intro to 4 The Birds